Preparing Pineapple Sweet Dish
- Pineapple: 1/2 tin (broken slices)
- Fresh Cream: 200 grams
- Milk: 2 cups
- Castor Sugar: 1 cup
- Corn Flour: 2 tbsp
- Biscuits: 4 (crumbed)
- Yellow Food Coloring: 2 pinches
- Pineapple Essence: 1 tsp
- Cook milk with castor sugar and corn flour until thick.
- Keep stirring to avoid lumps formation.
- Remove from the stove once it is fully cooked and thick. Cool at room
- Add in pineapple essence and yellow color. Mix well.
- Add in cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add pineapple slices and mix.
- Sprinkle biscuit crumbs all over the bowl.
- Freeze until set.
- Delicious pineapple sweet dish is ready to serve.
Chef Naushaba Ahmed is telling us a very delicious pineapple sweet dessert recipe with step by step visual guide.
Pineapple recipes are already very famous and when it comes about sweets, pineapple cakes, pineapple custards and kheer are the top ones.
This is a simple yet delicious sweet. You can make it within 30 minutes. All you need is a half tin of pineapple slices, milk, corn flour, fresh cream, castor sugar, yellow coloring and pineapple essence. Further steps are very simple, just follow the things as described.
Here is step by step recipe for your favorite pineapple dessert. Follow and enjoy.
About the Author:
Chef Naushaba Ahmed is a content writer with expertise in publishing news articles with strong academic background. Chef Naushaba Ahmed is dedicated content writer for news and featured content especially food recipes, daily life tips & tricks related topics and currently employed as content writer at kfoods.com.