Aloe Vera as we all know is an all along famous beauty product that comes from nature. If you add lemon juice with aloe Vera, it becomes a superb mixture which can be used for face and skin beauty as well as for conditioning and moisturizing your hairs. Most of the face masks available in markets usually use the similar recipe for their products and today KFoods.com is going to tell you the superb aloe Vera lemon juice mask recipe.
How to Make Aloe Vera Gel with Lemon Juice Face Mask:
KFoods.com is presenting an easy and effective aloe Vera gel mask recipe which is though simple but its results are big. You can make this aloe Vera and lemon juice face mask with basic household ingredients like aloe Vera leaves, lemon, some utensils to store liquids and a knife and blender. If you have been looking for a natural face mask for long, this is a simple and quick solution to your quest.
Collect the following items:
- Aloe Vera leaves: 2
- Lemon: One half lemon
- 2 small plastic bowls
- A knife
- Lemon squeezer
Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice face mask is ready to use!
- Step 1
- Cut two fresh aloe Vera leaves from an aloe Vera plant using a sharp knife. Then cut the toothed edges of the leaves you got.
- Step 2
- Now cut off the upper layer of both leaves by length. You could see the aloe Vera gel inside the leaves.
- Step 3
- Start transferring the gel into a bowl. Peel off the leaves to extract the aloe vera pulp.
- Step 4
- Now squeeze the lemon juice with squeezer and pour it into the blender (this can be done with hands as well if you don't have the squeezer).
- Step 5
- Pour the aloe vera gel into blender as well.
- Step 6
- Run blender for one minute and pour the mixture into another bowl.
Besides using it as face mask, you can also use it shiny and strong hair.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel Face Mask
Apply mask to face and also on the neck as to ensure a uniform skin complexion along. Leave the mask applied for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse with water. This is a very simple aloe Vera gel mask recipe which costs you almost nothing.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel and Lemon Juice for Hair
Apply the mixture on your hair, mix it well like you shampoo your hairs. Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes in hair and then wash hairs with fresh sweet water. You would see the difference.
Tips for Using Aloe Vera
- Always wash aloe Vera leaves before bringing them into use.
- An easy way to get aloe Vera pulp is to cut the leaves into large chunks rather than cutting the whole leaf lengthwise. Then slit the upper layer of chunks and take the gel out in a bowl.
- You can also get the gel with a spoon in case you are not comfortable to use a knife.
- If you don't have a lemon juice squeezer, you can do this job with your hands. A good to extract maximum juice is to roll the lemon on a table before halving it.
- Avoid using lemon juice frequently on your hair as it may damage your hair's original color. Instead, you can use honey which is also good to condition and moisturize hairs.
Aloe Vera is a proven natural product for beauty. It is used to freshen skin, condition hairs and to bloom up your face beauty. KFoods.com is telling how to make an easy aloe Vera lemon face mask at home. The mixture of aloe Vera gel and lemon juice would not just be a product for your face but you can use it to moisturize and condition your hair as well. You need aloe Vera leaves and some basic household ingredients for its recipe and within 3 to 4 simple steps, your aloe Vera and lemon juice recipe would be ready for use.
The lemon plus aloe Vera mixture is an effortless yet effective solution for your beauty. Just gather the ingredients and start making the wondrous beauty solution. KFoods has also presented useful tips to use aloe Vera for face and for skin. Read on.