|Add water into a pan, add turmeric and boil. Add noodles
Strain water when noodles are soft.
|Fry boiled noodles in heated oil.|
Add water, salt, whole cumin and 2 spoons of oil into a pan and boil. Once
boiled, add rice and boil again.|
When rice are cooked, remove the water and steam-cook boiled rice (dam pe rakh
Cut green chillies into elongated pieces, cut garlic into thin chunks and
slightly fry in heat oil.|
Cut onions, capsicum, carrot and cabbage into cubes.|
Cook ginger garlic paste in hot oil, add chicken and cook until it turns light
brown in color.|
Add all cubed vegetables and mix well.|
Add white pepper, black pepper, salt, oyster sauce and tomato ketchup.|
Mix corn flour into water and add to the pan.|
Mix mayonnaise, water and crushed red chilli in a bowl.|
Lay a layer of boiled rice in the dish.|
Now lay chicken and vegetable mixture over the rice.|
Then add mayonnaise paste, fried chillies and garlic. Put noodles over it.|
Delicious Singaporean rice are ready to enjoy.|
How to Make Singaporean Rice Recipe in English
- Boneless Chicken: 150 grams
- Rice: 2 cups
- Noodles: 1/2 packet
- Capsicum: 1 piece
- Carrot: 1 piece
- Green Onion: 1 piece
- Onion: 1 piece
- Cabbage: 1/4 piece
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies: 4-6 pcs
- Garlic: 4-5 cloves
- White Whole Cumin: 1 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- White Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup: 1 cup
- Oyster Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour: 2 tbsp
- Water: 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Crushed Red Chilli: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: as per taste
- Add water to a boiling pan, add turmeric and let the water boil.
- Add noodles when boiled and boil more.
- Once noodles are soft, sift the water, and fry boiled noodles in hot oil.
- Add water, salt and whole cumin to water and boil. Also add 2 spoons of oil.
- Add rice once boil and then boil the rice.
- Cut green chillies length-wise, cut garlic in elongated pieces and lightly
fry in heated oil.
- Now cut onion, capsicum, carrot and cabbage into small pieces.
- Roast ginger garlic paste in hot oil, add chicken and cook until lightly
- Add all vegetables and mix well.
- Add white pepper, black pepper, salt, oyster sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Dissolve corn flour in some water and add this solution to the pan. Mix
- Add sauce to make it thick.
- Now combine mayonnaise, water and crushed red chillies and mix well.
- Make a layer of boiled rice in the dish, then spread chicken and vegetables
- Then spread a layer of mayonnaise mixture, fried chillies and garlic.
Now spread fried noodles.
- Tasteful Singaporean rice are ready to serve. Enjoy!