|Ingredients for Mutton Stew
|Mix salt, ginger, garlic, onion, coriander, cumin, red
pepper, bay leaves, cinnamon, black pepper, large cardamom, yogurt and 3 to 4
tablespoon oil with meat well.|
Transfer meat to the cooking pot and cook on fast flame for 5 to 7 minutes; then
lower the flame and cook until meat is tenderized well.|
Add remaining oil to the pot and cook until oil appears separately.|
Cook on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes, then remove it from the stove.|
Delicious mutton stew is ready to serve.|
How to Make Mutton Stew Recipe (in English)
- Mutton: 1 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Garlic Cloves: 8 to 10 (crushed)
- Ginger: 1 to 2 tbsp (cut in thin slices)
- Onion: 1.5 kg (thick chopped)
- Whole Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Whole Red Chillies: 2 to 12 pieces
- Bay Leaves: 1 to 2 leaves
- Cinnamon: 1 to 2 inch stick
- Black Peppercorns: 6 to 8 pieces
- Large Cardamoms: 3 to 4 pieces
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Cooking Oil: 3/4 cup
- Mix together: salt, ginger, garlic, onion, coriander, cumin, red pepper,
bay leaves, cinnamon stick, black peppercorns, large cardamoms, yogurt and 3
to 4 tbsp cooking oil. Mix well.
- Add meat to the cooking pot and cook well for 7 minutes on fast flame.
- Then slow down the flame and cook until meat gets softened well.
- Add remaining oil to the pan until oil appears separately.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame and then remove the pot from stove.
- Delicious mutton stew is ready.
In order to make stew even tastier, leave marinated meat for around 2 hours