Dimer Kosha - Bengali Egg Curry Recipe
Begnali Egg Kosha, Dimer Kosha or Bengali egg curry recipe is an egg dish from Bengali cuisine. It is prepared with eggs, onions and tomatoes along various spices added for taste. Let's enjoy a superb meal with it.
1) Chop onion, tomato, green chillies and curry leaves.
2) Boil eggs, mix cumin and coriander powder with ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
3) Slit the eggs length wise with a knife if you like it. Light fry the egg and keep it aside.
4) Heat oil in pan then add the chopped onion. Fry it until it brown. Pour the above mixture with tomato and tomato sauce.
5) Stir well . Add green chillies and curry leaves. If necessary add little water. Cover the lid for 5-10 mins. Now add the fried eggs.
6) Serve it with rice or roti.
Serving Size: 2
Cooking Time: 35 mins