| Recommended By Chef
| 0:25 To Prep
| To Cook
| 6 Servings
| Tips About Recipe
* 2 (15 ounce) cans of Chick Peas (Garbanzo Beans) (Kabuli Chana)
* 1 large Potato
* 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander
/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania)
* 1 Green Chilli (Hari Mirch)
* 2 tbsp. of Chaat Masala (or to taste)
* 3 tbsp of Imli Chutney (or to taste)
* ¼ of a medium sized Onion (dIce
* 1 medium Tomato
1. Boil potatoes in water in a small pot until cooked. Remove its skin and make cubes.
2. Drain and wash the chickpeas.
3. Dice onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander/cilantro leaves.
4. Add everything to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
Posted By: Samina khan, karachi