Khoya Recipe - Here is method that how to make khoya at home.
• Full cream milk 2 liter
• Lemon juice ¼ to ½ (for granular khoya)
1. For Simple/Plain Khoya: Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan.
2. Reduce flame and let milk simmer on medium flame.
3. Keep stirring occasionally, to avoid the milk to stick on the bottom of the pan.
4. When the milk reduced let cool on room temperature, after cooling it will be thicker.
5. Ready to use, wrap with cling foil and freeze into small portions.
6. For Granular/Danaydaar Khoya: Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan then reduce heat and add 1/4 tsp of lemon juice first.
7. Keep stirring spontaneously, It will start to curdle gradually.
8. Don’t let water separate from whey and for that don’t stop stirring.
9. Add more juice of lemon if required to curdle.
10. Simmer on medium heat till solidify, granular/daneydaar khoya is ready to use.