Watch Chicken Bihari Roll Video Recipe:
|Apply tenderizer on chicken and leave for 5-10 minutes.|
Add ginger garlic paste, red pepper, all-spice powder, yogurt, salt, turmeric,
oil and roasted cumin. Mix all.|
Leave for around one hour for marination.|
Thread all chicken pieces on shashlik sticks.|
Bake chicken in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.|
(Temperatures: Gas Oven @ 300 deg, Electric Oven @ 180 deg.)
Chicken Bihari boti is ready.|
Place some chicken pieces on paratha in the middle, add onions and green
Roll paratha and wrap in butter paper.|
Delicious chicken bihari rolls are ready.|
Serve with green chutney and enjoy.
How to Make Chicken Bihari Roll Recipe (in English)
- Chicken Fillet: 250 grams (cut in strips)
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- Tenderizer: 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
- All Spices Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Curd/Yogurt: 3 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp heaped
- Turmeric Powder: a pinch
- Roasted Cumin: 1 tsp
- Onion: 2 medium (cut in rings)
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Green Chutney: as required
- Shashlik Sticks: as required
- Paratha: as required
- Apply tenderizer on chicken fillets and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Now marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, all
spice powder, curd/yogurt, salt, turmeric powder, oil and roasted cumin.
- Bake in oven until done (preheated one hour before - gas oven: 300 deg.
, electric oven: 180 deg.)
- Give coal smoke and brush with ghee.
- Take a paratha and spread chicken in the center.
- Top with green chutney and onion.
- Roll paratha.
- Lastly roll in butter paper.
- Chicken bihari rolls are ready. Serve and enjoy.
Did you like this bihari chicken roll recipe in Urdu?
share your feedback with KFoods.com
You had definitely eaten many types of rolls including bihari chicken roll. Before today, you have been eating them at a restaurant or fast food shop however this time you would it a homemade chicken roll made by yourself. KFoods.com is sharing chicken bihari rolls recipe in Urdu (also translated in English) with step by step pictorial guide.
You need a few basic ingredients to marinade the chicken, some topping items like green chutney and onions and some parathas.
So go for it tonight and enjoy spicy bihari rolls at home.