Nargisi koftay Recipe
Nargisi koftay is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
1. Mix all ingredients in mince and divide the mixture into 3 parts.
2. Cover boiled eggs with mince and make smooth oval shape.
3. Dip in beaten egg and fry in oil.
4. Let it cool put in freezer for 15 mins and then cut koftay vertically into 2 parts with a sharp knife. Keep aside.
5. Heat oil and fry onions till they turn golden brown. Put out from oil and spread on paper and grind.
6. Add ginger garlic paste in oil fry it add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric, coriander powder.
7. Fry it properly, add yogurt and grind onion, nutmeg & mace powder.
8. Cook till gravy become thick.
9. Now put all Koftay into gravy and let it warm on lower flame for 5 minutes.
10. Pour gravy in serving dish and keep all koftay in the gravy.
11. Garnish with tomatoes and green chillies.
12. Serve hot with naan or chapati.