Bajra Aloo ki Roti Recipe
Bajra Aloo ki Roti is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Bread Recipes
• 2 cups Bajra (black millet) flour
• 3/4 cup Potatoes, bOiled and mashed
• 1/4 cup Onions, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup fresh Coconut, grated
• 3 to 4 tbsp chopped corriander (dhania)
• 2 tsp Ginger-green chilli paste
• 1 tsp dried Mango powder (amchur)
• 1 tsp Garam masala (optional)
• Salt to taste
Ghee for cooking
1. Combine all the ingredients and make soft dough with warm water.
2. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 150 mm. (6") diameters or into squares of 3 mm. (1/8") thicknesses.
3. Cook each roti on both sides on a tava (griddle) till golden brown, using a little ghee.
4. Serve hot.