| 1st Stage: Making Dough|
|Minced Meat: 1/2 Kg||Add onions, salt, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric powder, green coriander, mint, green chili, oil and gram flour; mix them and grind to powder form in food chopper. Now make round shaped meatball.|
|1 Medium Size Onion|
|Salt: As Per Taste|
|Red Chili: 1 Tea Spoon (As per taste)|
|Coriander Powder: 1 Tea Spoon|
|Turmerice Powder: 1/4 Tea Spoon|
|Green Coriander: Half Bunch|
|Mint: Half Bunch|
|Green Chili: 3 to 4 (As per taste)|
|Oil: 1 Table Spoon|
|Gram Flour (Besan): 1 Table Spoon|
| 2nd Stage: Preparing Gravy|
|Oil: 1/2 Mug|| 1) Heat oil in a saucepan.|
2) Add ground onions when oil heats up.
3) Fry ground onions; add white cumin and garlic ginger when it turns brown and fry for two to three minutes. Then add salt, red chili, turmeric powder and coriander powder and roast.
4) When spices are fully roasted and oil appears, add meatballs you formed. Also add two tablespoons beaten yogurt upon the meat balls and let it cook.
5) Move meatballs with a cloth. Moving them with spoon may break the balls.
6) When yogurt water is dried, roast well. As the oil appears, add two glass water and cook on high flame until it gets the boil.
7) As it is boiled, cook for 10 minutes at medium flame.
8) When gravy gets thicker, add 1/2 tea spoon ground spice mixture(garam masala) and chopped green chili and place on stove for dam.
9) When liquid appears, turn the stove off and add kewra and green coriander.
10) Delicious Meatball is ready to eat. Place in the dish and put green coriander to garnish.
For making meatballs, always dry meat is used. Also do not cook meatballs for extra ordinary time as they get harder and difficult to eat.
|Thin Ground Onions: 2 to 3 Medium|
|Yogurt: 2 Table Spoons|
|Salt: As Per Taste|
|Red Chili: 1.5 Tea Spoon|
|Turmeric Powder: 1/2 Tea Spoon|
|Coriander Powder: 2 Tea Spoons|
|White Cumin: 1 Table Spoon|
|Green Coriander: 1 Table Spoon (Chopped)|
|Green Chili: 3 to 4 (Thin Chopped)|
|Ground Spice Mixture (Garam Masala): 1/2 Tea Spoon|
|Kewra: 1 Tea Spoon|
|Ginger Garlic: 1 Table Spoon|