Peanut Butter Pie
Find easy and simple Peanut Butter Pie Recipe with a fusion of traditional and contemporary flavors. Peanut Butter Pie is a common dish to find in Pie Recipes category. Enhance your cooking journey and enjoy creating Peanut Butter Pie recipe with available user-friendly instructions in English Recipes.
| Recommended By Chef
| Tips About Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust — 1
(You can also use chocolate crust)
Peanut Butter — 3/4 cup (I like to use crunchy peanut butter)
Cream Cheese — 6 oz
Sugar — 3/4 cup
Whipped Cream — 12 oz (app. 3 cups)
Milk — 1/4 cup
How to make Peanut Butter Pie
1. Mix the cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until all the three are well blended and smooth.
2. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
3. Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
4. Garnish with roasted unsalted peanuts or crushed oreo or chocolate shavings.
5. Refrigerate or Freeze for atleast 5-6 hours. Serve when it is still frozen else serve it from the refrigerator (if you like it softer and creamier).
Posted By: rameesha