|Heat oil in pan for 2 minutes and add allspice powder. Let it crackle.|
|Add sliced onions and fry for 2 to 3 minutes|
|Add mince, salt, red pepper powder, turmeric powder, coriander, white cumin and ginger garlic to fried onions|
|Mix well. Cut and add tomatoes too.|
|As tomatoes are tender, roast well until oil starts appearing.|
|Add potatoes and peas and mix well.|
|Add a glass of water.|
|When potatoes and peas become tender and oil appears, add green chili and coriander. Place on dam.|
|Tasty Aloo Keema Recipe is ready. Enjoy.|
Recipe of Keema Matar Aloo in English
- Mince: 1/2 kg
- Onions: 2 small
- Tomatoes: 2 to 3 pcs
- Crushed Ginger Garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 teaspoon (as per taste)
- Turmeric Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cloves: 3 to 4
- Cinnamon: 2 to 3 pcs
- Cardamom: 1
- Black Peppercorns: 2 to 12
- Potatoes: 2 to 3 pcs
- Peas: 1/4 kg
- Green Chili: 5 to 6 pcs
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch
- White Cumin: 1 teaspoon
Cooking Instructions for Aloo Paratha:
- Heat oil in a pot for 2 minutes and then add whole allspice powder.
- When allspice powder starts crackling, add sliced onions and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add minced meat and then ginger garlic, salt, pepper, turmeric, coriander powder and white cumin and mix well.
- Add sliced tomatoes, mix and cook well.
- When tomatoes are tender, cook well until oil starts appearing.
- Then add potatoes and peas and mix well.
- Add one glass water and then cook on low flame until potatoes and peas are tender.
- When potatoes and peas are tender, lower the flame more so that oil comes up.
- Then add green chili and coriander and cook for 5 minutes. Place on dam.
- Aloo Keema Recipe is ready to serve. Eat with hot naan and enjoy.
Main ingredients in aloo keema recipe are potato, minced meat, peas, tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and seasoning like salt and peppers. We have made the recipe simpler than your thought by offering it in easy to follow steps.
keema matar recipe in Urdu
keema matar recipe in English
Did you enjoy aloo keema recipe by KFoods.com? How did it taste? Would you like to share your reviews with us?
Here is aloo keema recipe and I am glad to share one of the tastiest keema recipes from my food collection. I have cooked lots of food, more than a Pakistani woman regularly cooks. Some foods I prepared were just new and I didn't know how would they taste however some of the foods are awesome. Which I have cooked wholeheartedly and one of those is this keema peas recipe which I cook with addition of potatoes.
Matar Aloo Keema is a traditional recipe of Pakistan. It's a healthy combination of vegetables and meat. Recipe contains simple ingredients that are easily available in the market. It has a very simple method that attracts everyone to make it for family and friends.
Here at KFoods, you can easily get all of your favorite and traditional dishes in step by step format, its become very popular nowadays because of simplicity & attractive idea.