Jheengay Aloo K Kofta With Rice Recipe
Jheengay Aloo K Koftay with Rice is good for the winter season and help to keep you warm, its very healthy & traditional cooking recipe. So try this easy homemade recipe now and give your views about this recipe.
1. Mash the boiled potatoes, and chop the baby prawns.
2. Add these two, refined flour, eggs, brown garlic, parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chaat masala, green cardamom powder and make a dough.
3. Make koftas of this mixture. Serve with tamarind rice.
1. Put oil in a saucepan and saute onion, ginger paste, prawn stock, salt, coriander and reduce.
2. Then saute the medium size prawns in it.
1. Saute onion, then put cumin and tamarind paste and soaked rice.
2. Saute and then put water and leave till cooked.
3. Add lemon juice for tanginess and dill leaves for flavour.
4. Add a few chopped thai red chillies.