|Ingredients for making chicken sticks|
|1. First, wash the chicken and put in a bowl|
|2. Apply chaat masala, ground red chili, ground black pepper, mustard paste, vinegar, salt and garlic on chicken and mix well.|
|3. Store spiced chicken in refrigerator for 30 minutes.|
|4. Place breadcrumbs in a plate.|
|5. Beat eggs well and dip marinated chicken pieces in the beaten eggs.|
|6. Roll each chicken piece in breadcrumbs.|
|7. Thread chicken pieces onto the sticks.|
|8. Heat oil on low flame and fry the chicken.|
|9. When they get golden brown colored, take them out of oil and place on kitchen tissue paper.|
|10. Enjoy tasty chicken sticks with raaita and French fries.|
Chicken Sticks Recipe
Chicken nuggets will be prepared in 3 stages.
1st Stage: Marinating the chicken.
2nd Stage: Preparing sticks.
3rd Stage: Frying sticks.
1st Stage: Ingredients required for marinating chicken
- Boneless Chicken: 1/2 kg (small pieces)
- Chaat Masala: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Ground Red Chili: 1 teaspoon
- Mustard Paste
- Vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: as per taste
- Ground Garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Put boneless chicken into a bowl
- Apply chaat masala, ground red chili, ground black pepper, mustard powder, vinegar, salt and ground garlic on the chicken pieces and mix well so that the spices are mixed with chicken completely.
- Store spiced chicken in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2nd Stage: Ingredients for Preparing Sticks
- Spiced Chicken
- 3 eggs
- Breadcrumbs: 1 cup
- Sticks: as required
- Put eggs in a bowl and beat well.
- Dip spiced chicken pieces into beaten eggs.
- Now roll chicken pieces in breadcrumbs well.
- Thread breadcrumbed chicken pieces onto the sticks.
- Thread 3 to 4 pieces on each stick, however it's up to you.
3rd Stage: Frying Sticks
- First, heat the oil.
- When oil is heated, deep fry all sticks one by one on low flame.
- When one side is golden brown, revert it to other side for frying.
- When sticks are fried well, take it out and place on kitchen tissue in order to absorb the oil.
- Tasty chicken sticks are ready to eat. Serve with chutney, raaita and French fries.
|Note: Do not revert chicken too much while frying as it removes the crisp in the chicken.|