Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe
Chicken Malai Tikka recipe is one to try out if you want to have a fancy dinner or want to impress your family members. This is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Chicken Malai Recipe so let’s try this recipe that is specially brought to you from the desk of expert and give your views.
• 1 tsp Lemon juIce
• 1\2 tsp Salt
• 2 boneless and skinless Chicken breasts , approx 310g (11 oz), cut into 2cm (4/5 inch) pieces
• 2 tbsp Greek-style natural unsweetened yogurt
• 30g (1 oz) Butter
• 1 tbsp double Cream
• 1tbsp adrak lahsun ka masala (ground Ginger Garlic)
• 3 green Cardamoms, seeds only
• 1/2 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp freshly grated Nutmeg
• 2 green finger chillies, finely chopped
• 1 tbsp vegetable Oil
• 2 tbsp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
• Sprinkle lemon juice and salt over the chicken pieces, cover and set aside.
• Mix the yogurt, half the butter, the cream, adrak lahsun ka masala, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, the oil, and cheese and blend into a smooth paste. Pour over the chicken, making sure it is all well coated, and marinate the meat for 1 hour, covered, in the refrigerator.
• Soak 4 – 6 wooden skewers in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent them burning. Skewer the chicken and barbecue, or grill under a preheated grill, for 10 minutes on each side until light brown and cooked through, or simply bake in a preheated 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4 oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
• Halfway through cooking, baste with the remaining butter (melted).
• Serve hot or cold on the skewers with zeers rice or khasta roti.