Watch Chicken Chow Mein Video Recipe:
|Chicken Chow Mein Ingredients|
|Half boil noodles, apply butter and place aside.|
|Fry chicken, cabbage, carrots, onion, spring onion and capsicum in oil in a wok.|
|Add green chillies, white pepper, Chinese salt, chicken stock, salt, sugar, soy sauce, oil and corn flour paste and cook well.|
|Fry noodles in a separate pan till brown.|
|Transfer to a serving dish and break noodles.|
|Garnish fried chicken vegetables over the noodles.|
Delicious chicken chow mein recipe is ready.
Serve and enjoy.
How to Make Chicken Chow Mein Recipe in English
Chow Mein Ingredients:
- Boneless Chicken: 1/2 kg
- Chicken Stock: 1 cup
- Noodles: 1/2 packet
- Cabbage: 1 small
- Onion: 1 medium
- Carrot: 1 medium
- Spring Onion: 125 grams (1/8 kg)
- Capsicum: 1 small
- Green Chillies: 4-5
- White Pepper: 1 tsp
- Chinese Salt: 2 tsp
- Salt: 1-1/2 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil: 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour: 2 tbsp
- Water: 2 tbsp
- Peel and cut cabbage, capsicum, green chillies, carrots and spring onions lengthwise.
- Add salt and oil to water and boil.
- Once boiled, add noodles and boil partially.
- Drain boiled water and wash noodles with tap water.
- Now remove water with a strainer, apply butter to noodles in another pot and keep aside.
- Pour oil into wok and fry chicken and all vegetables including onion and chillies.
- Add white pepper, Chinese salt, salt, sugar, soy sauce, oil, chicken stock and corn flour paste and cook until glossy.
- Now fry noodles in another pan until brown.
- Remove into serving dish and crush.
- Put vegetables and chicken over the noodles and garnish.
- A very tasty chicken chowmein is ready.
Serve and have fun with your family!
This is another method of making chow mein in Urdu. You would like it for eating in dinner.
Also give a try to beef chow mein recipe.
Today we shall share the popular Chinese chicken chow mein recipe with noodles and vegetables to make at home. Chef Naushaba Ahmed has come up with step by step guide to make a homemade Chinese chow mein.
Chicken vegetable chow mein is a famous pick from Chinese recipes. It got wider acceptance around the world. It gives a wonderful taste that you are not going to have in any kind of desi foods. It's a sweet and sour dish which besides pepper and spices, also uses sugar to meet the exact Chinese taste.
Making this chow mein is easy. First you half boil noodles, grease them with butter or ghee and then place aside. Secondly, you fry vegetables with chicken and then fry the boiled noodles. Further you need to mix veggies, chicken and noodles, garnish to make it appealing and serve.
Here is how to make chicken chow mein recipe in Urdu in Pakistani style.
See also: Chicken Spaghetti Recipe in Urdu