Siri Paya Recipe
Siri Paya is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Eid-ul-Adha Recipes
• Brain (Siri) 1
Siri Paya Method / Tarika:1. First thoroughly wash the siri.
• Onions 2
• Ginger-Garlic paste 4 tsp
• Salt 1 tsp
• Chili (grounded) 2 tsp
• Coriander seeds (crushed) 2 tsp
• Turmeric 1/2 tsp
• Curd 1/2 cup
• Whole all spIce
• All spIce (grounded) 1 tsp
• Oil 1/2 cup
2. Then boil salt and turmeric.
3. Drain out and keep siri aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry whole all spice and onions till golden brown.
5. Add in siri and fry well.
6. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry.
7. Add salt too.
8. Now add in coriander powder, red chilies, curd and fry.
9. Keep frying until oil starts to separate and float.
10. Add enough water to cook meat.
11. When the meat is tender add in grounded all-spice.
12. Cook till gravy thickens.
13. Garnish with lemon quarters and green chillies.
14. Serve hot with paye and naan.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions