Paya Curry Recipe
Paya Curry is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
• Beef paya 1 pair
Paya Curry Method / Tarika:1. Soak paya in warm water for half an hour and clean them with the brush to remove the hair.
• Water 12 cup
• Ginger Garlic paste 2 tbsp
• Turmeric 1 tsp
• Coriander powder 2 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Red chili 1 tbsp
• Kashmiri red chilies 1 tbsp
• SlIced onion 1 (large)
• Zafarani allspIce 1 tbsp
• Aniseed (powder) 1 tsp
• Curd 1/2 cup or 4 tbsp (optional)
2. Take a big pan and add water and put paya into it and boil. (Make sure that paya are fully dipped in water)
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chili, kashmiri chilies, coriander powder and a sliced onion to the water. Boil it.
4. Add curd. Cover and boil. (Don't use too much curd as it will spoil the taste and texture)
5. When it comes to boil, cover and cook on very low flame.
6. In the end add zafarani allspice and aniseed.
7. Leave on low flame for a while.
8. Takeout it in a serving bowl.
9. Serve hot with naan.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions