MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE Recipe
Try microwave chicken pizza recipe with the recipe here brought to you by KFoods.com. Learn the recipe, make a superb hot pizza with microwave and also learn to make pizza sauce. Pizza these days is a favorite fast food of all of us. Follow the recipe, make the pizza and check the hidden taste in your hands.
• 6 English Muffins
• 1 pound of Chicken (boneless, bOiled and chopped)
• 1 ¾ cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• Hot Pepper Flakes (to taste)
• ¾ cup of Pizza Sauce
INGREDIENTS OF PIZZA SAUCE:
• 3 large Yellow Onions (minced)
• 3 Cloves of Garlic (Lasan) (minced)
• 2 quarts of (canned) or fresh Italian Tomatoes
• 1 (16 oz.) can of Tomato Puree
• 1 tsp. of Whole Oregano
• 1 tsp. of Whole Basil
• 1 tsp. of Salt
• 1/4 tsp. of Black Peppers
• 3 tbsp. of Butter
• 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil (Zetoon Ka Tail)
MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA & PIZZA SAUCE Method / Tarika:1. Split and lightly toast English muffins in toaster, when toasted, place on plate (microwave safe). Spoon spread pizza sauce onto each muffin, then adds chicken and shredded mozzarella cheese .
You can fit 4 split English muffins on plate at one time. Microwave on high until cheese bubbles (About 1 minute or so).
DIRECTIONS OF PIZZA SAUCES:
1) In a Dutch oven or large skillet, melt the butter with the olive oil and slowly but completely sauté the garlic and onion. Add the tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil and puree. Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for two hours. Stir occasionally, crushing the tomatoes with a potato masher. Continue to mash, stir, and simmer partially covered until the sauce reaches the consistency of a rich soup. (If you find you have too many or too large tomato seeds left in the sauce, you may run the sauce through a sieve, (strainer). Set the sauce aside to cool or refrigerate before applying it to your pizza dough.)
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions