Loki Ki Kheer Recipe
Lauki Ki Kheer is a top listed dessert of every menu; its a favorite dish for various kinds of occasions. Very simple to make at home and best for the health as well. So let’s try this loki ki kheer and give your views.
* Peel the skin of bottle gourd and take out seeds and shredded.
* Take a pan and put 4 tbsp clarified butter, bottle gourd and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and cook it for 5 minutes.
* Now cool it on room temperature and add 1 liter milk with I cup sugar and cook it on low flame.
* When milk starts boiling and all sugar dissolve add 4 tbsp rice and cook it, when batter become thick add 125 grams khoya and mix it.
* In the end add few drops of essence and dish it out. Garnish it with dry fruits.