Karachi Halwa Recipe
Karachi Halwa is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Desserts Recipes
• Corn flour ½ kg
• Sugar ½ kg
• Melon seeds ½ cup (dried)
• Citric acid 1 tsp
• Few drops kewra Essence
• Red colour as required
• Clarified Butter 1 or ½ cup
Karachi Halwa Method / Tarika:• Put water and corn flour in a pan as per required, mixed it well.
• Light the flame and stir the mixture with a spoon.
• When the mixture get thick then add a little clarified butter.
• After that, when mixture shaped as a layer then add citric acid, kewra essence and red color mixed it properly.
• Now add half cup dried melon seeds in a mixture.
• Grease the tray with clarified butter and spread the mixture on it.
• Sprinkled dried melon seeds and placed it in fridge for cooling.
• Karachi halwa is ready.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions