Mutton Kunna Recipe
Mutton Kunna is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
• 1/2 kg Mutton
Mutton Kunna Method / Tarika:1. Heat the oil and fry mutton in this oil then add garlic, ginger, coriander, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, onion and fry all these ingredients for five more minutes.
• 1 tbsp Milled Coriander
• 2 cup Mutton leg soup
• 1 tbsp Brown flour (Mix in Water)
• 1 Onion (chop)
• Salt as required
• 1/2 tsp SpIce mixture with mace
• 1 cup Ghee
• 1 tsp Black cumin seed
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
• Ginger (Thin chopped) for garnish
• 1 tbsp Red pepper powder
2. Then add soup and water to tender the meat.
3. When the meat becomes tendered then adds cumin seeds, gram masala, and salt then close the lid.
4. After ten minutes, add flour in it to make the gravy thick. Cook it for ten minutes. The dish is ready.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions