Mughlai Dahi Aloo Chicken Recipe
Mughlai Dahi Aloo Chicken is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Chicken Recipes
1) In a mixing bowl add the juice of a lemon, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, all spice powder, and chopped onions along with the yogurt. Mix well.
2) In a separate bowl combine the chicken with lemon juice, salt and turmeric powder.
3) Fry the chicken in a frying pan.
4) When the water dries turn the flame off.
5) Now heat oil in a wok and deep fry the potatoes till they turn golden brown.
6) Heat oil in a pan, add the yogurt mixture and the fried chicken pieces. Fry for 2-3 minutes then add the chopped tomatoes and cook the mixture till all the water dries. Add in the fried potatoes, chopped coriander, chopped green chilies, chopped almonds and lemon juice.
7) Cover and simmer for 5minutes.