Degi Alo Gosht Step By Step Recipe
Degi Alo Gosht Step By Step Recipe is very tasty and very healthy food item of all, its traditional recipe of Pakistan and rest of the other nearest countries. Degi gosht alu is prepared by using simple & spicy ingredients that are easy to available in the market, cooking method is also very simple that every one make it at home for family and friends. Here at KFoods, you can also get many of your favorite recipes in a step by step way because its very convenient to understand that how to make easily with out any help.
Wash Meat And Put In A Saucepan
Marinate Meat With Gigner, Ground Garlic, Salt, Onions, Red Chili, Coriander,
Cumin, Turmeric, All Spice Powder, Yogurt And Tomatoes And Keep Aside For For
Cook marinated meat in half cup oil on medium heat
When meat is tenderized, cook well until oil becomes visible
Add potatoes and pour two glass water
Mix well and cook until potatoes are tender
If potatoes are softened and tender, add green chili and coriander
Making Baghar: Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan
When oil is heated, add black cumin and fry for 2 to 3 minutes
See if cumin gets crackling, put baghar on the meat and cook meat for 5 to 7
minutes on low heat (dam)
Daigi Aloo Gosht is Ready to Serve
Prepare Daigi Alu Gosht
- Meat: 1 kg
- Potatoes: 1/2 kg (cut into 4 pcs each)
- Ground Ginger Garlic: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: as per taste
- Onions: 3 medium (thin chopped)
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Ground Red Chili: 1 tablespoon
- White Cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric: 1 teaspoon
- Whole All Spice Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes: 3 medium (chopped)
- Green Chilies: 3 to 4 (thin chopped)
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch (thin chopped)
- Cooking Oil: 1/2 cup
- Black Cumin: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil; 2 tablespoons
- Marinate Meat With Gigner, Ground Garlic, Salt, Onions, Red Chili,
Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, All Spice Powder, Yogurt And Tomatoes And Keep
Aside For Half Hour.
- Add half cup oil to marinated meat.
- Put in pan and cook for half hour on medium heat.
- Add potatoes and pour two glass water. Mix well and cook until potatoes
are tender. Sprinkle green chili and coriander.
- For making baghar, heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan. When oil is
heated, add black cumin and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour this baghar on the
meat. Cook meat for 5 to 7 minutes on low heat (dam).
Serve with Boiled Rice and Salad.
To make salad, collect 1 onion, tomato and cucumber and cut into thin pieces.
Add 2 chopped green chilies and green coriander. Sprinkle lemon juice and serve.
Always use freshly made salad. If you need to keep it for a while, keep it
covered in refrigerator.