Rainbow Omelette Recipe
This omellette is very healthy and my family loves it.It can be made in a hurry.
• Chicken cubes small 1/4 kg
• Mutton keema or mince 1.4 kg
• Prawns 6 small washed, cleaned.
• Cheese one packet or six strips
• peas one cup
• green pepper one slIced
• onion one chopped
• Green chillies 6 , seeds removed and chopped.
• Spinach leaves 1 cup cut in small pieces
• BOiled potatoe one medium cut in cunes
• Tomatoes 6 chopped
• Coriander leaves one cup chopped
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper 1 Teaspoon
• Eggs 6 beaten with 2 tablespoons Milk added and whisked
• 1 Teaspoon fresh Ginger chopped in small pieces
• 2 tablespoons olive Oil
1. In a frying pan add oil and place on medium heat.
2. Add onions and saute gently till ivory color.Please do not brown or blacken them.
3. Add ginger, pepper, mutton, chicken, prawns, peas, green chillies,potatoe, green chillies, tomatoes, spinach and fru gently/
4. After three minutes on slow fire, add the salt and pepper to mixture.
5. Now put the egg mixture and let cook on slow fire,
6. Whn one side is done roll the sides to the middle and with a big apatula turn it over.
7. put the cheese on top and let it melt.
8. When golden brown , serve immediately to go with puris or parathas.