Pista Kulfi Recipe
Pista Kulfi is a very popular traditional ice cream. Kulfi comes in a variety of different flavors. Traditional kulfi is flavored with cardamom or pistachio. Here is a pista kulfi recipe that will help to make you refresh in this hottest summer season. So let’s try this recipe now and give your views.
• 2 Cups of evaporated Milk
• 1 Cup condensed Milk
• 16 oz Whipped Cream
• 1/2 tsp Ground green Cardamom powder
• 1/4 Cup of green slIced pista
• Sugar to taste
• Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a mixer.
• Add ground green cardamom powder & sugar.
• Blend well the mixture.
• Then add sliced green pista and stir slightly.
• Now fill the mixture in Kulfi cones or ice cream tray.
• Place it in the freezer for a whole night (minimum 6 hours).
• At the time of serving, keep the outer surface of the ice cream tray or cones in contact with hot water for just 1-3 seconds and remove it in a plate.
• Pista Kulfi is ready to serve.
Pista Kulfi is a wonderful traditional food item. People wait for summers to come to enjoy the cold refreshments like Pista Kulfi, Falooda, Peshawari Ice Cream and other frozen desserts. Pista Kulfi Recipe is simple to follow; with evaporated and condensed milk, cream and a couple of other ingredients, you are up for it.