Stuffed Pancake | Step By Step Recipe
Stuffed Pancakes Step By Step Recipe is very delicious and easy to cook at home, it is prepared by using healthy and easy to available ingredients, simple method make this recipe more tasty. Chicken & Beef Pan Cake recipe is prepared by KFoods top cooking expert "Ainy cook", check out more tasty and traditional dishes from Ainy at KFoods
|Make Batter for Pancake|
|Pour batter on Greased Pan (Spray oil in pan or grease it with brush)|
|Turn pancake carefully|
|Pancake is ready|
|Fill Stuff and make rolls|
|Fry, serve and Enjoy with Chutney|
STUFFED PANCAKES RECIPE
||1 and 1/2 cup|
||1 and 1/2 cup|
- Beat eggs and add water.Use whisk and again beat.
- Add flour and mix. Add water till dropping consistency obtained. Now add salt and Chinese salt.
- Leave this for few minutes and then heat up the pan.
- Spray oil in pan or grease it with brush.
- One ladle’s worth of batter is usually enough for perfect pan cake. Move the pan in circular motion your batter will take a perfect shape and cover all corners of pan.
- After five minutes you will see corners will start turning up.
- Turn it with spatula or flat spoon.
- Do not overcook otherwise it will break during filling process
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate it.
- When you want to make take them out and fill. But for one week you can refrigerate
- Enjoy this healthy meal with any sauce.
FILLING FOR PANCAKES
|Mince (Chicken/ beef/ Fish):
|Ginger garlic paste:
|Crushed black pepper:
||2 cup thinly sliced|
||2 thinly cut|
- In a pot add mince, salt and ginger garlic paste. Add 1 cup water and cook till water dries. Add crushed black pepper and soya sauce. Mix well.
- Add thinly chopped vegetables and cook on high heat.
- Set a side .
- Now place filling on one side of pancake and roll it, use flour paste to seal edges. I normally use toothpicks to close the edges.
- Fry in oil or you cake bake them also.
- I usually fry them in less oil but you can deep fry them.
- Pancake 1 you can freeze after filling .
- But pancake 2 will crack so use them within 2-3 days time.
- You can take chicken boneless and cook as mentioned above then shred it and add veggies. As i have used..:)