Whole Chicken for Steam Roast|
Mix all ingredients together|
Marinate chicken with spices paste thoroughly inside and outside|
Pour 4 cups of water in a saucepan|
Place a metallic strainer over the pan|
Put chicken in the strainer|
Chicken is being steamed|
Chicken steam roast is ready!|
Serve in a plate and enjoy!|
Chicken Steam Roast Recipe in English
- Whole Chicken Piece: 1
- Garlic Paste: 1 tablespoon
- Ginger Paste: 1 tablespoon
- Dried Mango Powder: 2 tablespoons
- Cumin Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 teaspoon
- Red Pepper Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Black Pepper Powder: 1/3 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 4 tablespoons
- Cooking Oil: 5 tablespoons
- Make deep slits in chicken using a sharp knife. Mix other ingredients in a pot
well and then apply this paste in and outside the chicken thoroughly.
- Now store chicken in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Now retrieve chicken from refrigerator and pour 4 cup water in a pan. Now either place a plate upside down or a steel made strainer inside the pan and place chicken upon it.
- Place pan on stove and increase the flame. When water is simmered, lower the flame, cover the pan with lid and seal the gap with kneaded flour.
- Cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Now remove the flour seal and serve hot steam chicken in a serving dish.