Moong ki Daal
Moong daal is cooked and fried in ghee with spices like salt, red chillies, whole spices powder and ginger is added to enhance its flavour. Moong daal is served with chapattis and garnished with green chilli, coriander leaves and sliced ginger. A tarka of ghee with curry leaves, whole red chilli, zeera and garlic adds a nice aromatic flavour to moong daal. Moong daal recipe is mostly cooked in every household and it is also loved by everyone. Moong daal recipe is very easy and quick made recipe which has a very less preparation time. Moong daal is garnished with a bit of allspice powder and coriander leaves. This daal is served with homemade roti.
How to Make Moong Dal
- Moong Dal: 375 grams
- Ghee: as required
- Salt: as per taste
- Red Pepper: as per taste
- Turmeric: as per taste
- Ginger: 1 stick
- All Spice Powder: 2 tola
- Onion: as you like
- Soak lentils in water 1 hour before cooking.
- Roast salt, red pepper, onion and turmeric in ghee.
- Now cook all roasted spices in soaked lentils along water.
- Keep stirring. Once is tenderized, it is cooked.
- Moong ki daal is ready to serve. Eat and Enjoy.