|Melt butter and brown sugar in baking pan at low heat.|
|Place pineapple slices and cherries.|
|Mix maida flour and baking powder together in a bowl.|
|Beat butter and castor sugar together in a bowl.|
|Add pineapple essence and three eggs one by one; keep beating.|
Add flour mixture and fold well. Then add pineapple juice and mix.
|Pour mixture into baking pan and make leveled with spatula.|
|Bake in oven for 30 to 35 minutes.|
|Scrumptious Pineapple upside down cake is ready.|
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Butter: 50 grams
- Brown Sugar: 50 grams
- Pineapple: 1 tin
- Cocktail Cherries: as required
- Butter: 150 grams
- Flour (Maida): 12 tbsp
- Castor Sugar: 150 grams
- Baking Powder: 1 1/2 tsp
- Pineapple Essence: 1 tsp
- Pineapple Juice: 2 tbsp
- Eggs: 3
- Icing Sugar: as required
- Add butter and brown sugar in the baking pan.
- Melt on low flame until dissolved.
- Place pineapple slices and cherries inside the baking pan.
- Now mix maida flour and baking powder in a bowl and place aside.
- Add butter in another pan and add castor sugar slowly.
- Beat and mix well for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add pineapple essence, beat and mix well.
- Add an egg to the mixture and beat well, then add second and beat and finally the third egg and beat well for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now add the mixture of flour and baking powder to egg and butter mixture. Fold thoroughly.
- Add pineapple juice and mix well.
- Cake mixture is ready.
- Pour the cake mixture into baking pan and level using spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Delicious upside down pineapple cake recipe is ready.
Note:Preheat oven one hour ahead.
Temperature:Gas Oven: 250 deg.
Electric Oven: 180 deg.