|Fry onions until they are golden.|
|Add all spice, cardamom, chicken wings, ginger garlic and
salt to oil and fry.|
|Add yogurt and cook.|
Add nutmeg mace powder, tomatoes, coriander and green chilies.|
When tomatoes are tender and oil appears, yakhni is ready.|
Add salt to rice and boil.|
Sift rice when it is 3/4 (1 kani).|
Pour yakhni in a wide mouthed pan and place rice layer.|
Pour yellow food color mixed with milk over the rice.|
Once steams comes out of the pan, mix rice well.|
Put fried onions on rice and place for dam (steam cook).|
Once rice are cooked, chicken wings are ready.|
Method for Preparing Chicken Wings Pulao
- Chicken Wings: 10 to 12 pcs
- All Spice: 1 tsp
- Diced Tomatoes: 2 pcs
- Green Chilies: 3 pcs / as required
- Onions: 2 pcs
- Yogurt: 1/2 cup
- Oil: 1/2 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Green Cardamom: 4 pcs
- Nutmeg Mace Powder: 1/4 cup
- Salt: as required
- Mint Leaves: 1 bunch
- Yellow Food Coloring: 1 pinch
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Rice: 1/2 kg
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions to light golden color.
- Fry all spice, cardamoms, chicken wings, ginger garlic paste and salt in
- Once chicken is golden brown, add yogurt and roast. Add nutmeg mace
powder, tomatoes, mint and green chilies and cook.
- When tomatoes are tender and dry, and also chicken wings are tender,
lower the heat.
- Switch stove off once oil appears.
- Yakhni is ready.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add salt and rice and simmered.
- Transfer in strainer when 3/4 rice are boiled.
- Pour yakhni in a wide mouthed pan, spread a layer of rice, yellow food
coloring with milk and cover. Place for dam (steam cook).
- As steam comes out of the pan, mix rice well and put fried onions on
rice and place for dam again.
- When rice are fully cooked, delicious chicken wings pulao is ready.
- Sprinkle brown onions and serve hot with salad and raita.
Enjoy a tasteful meal.