|Add salt, white pepper, garlic paste, mustard paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and oil to chicken. |
Mix and marinate.
|Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.|
|Coat chicken in maida flour well from both sides.|
|Heat oil and fry steak thoroughly.|
|Delicious Arizona Steak is ready.|
Pour butter sauce and serve with tomato ketchup.
|Butter Sauce Ingredients|
Place aside for 15 to 20 minutes for marination.
|Cook butter, white pepper, garlic paste and coriander/parsley in a pan on low flame.|
|Once butter is melted, butter sauce is ready.|
How to Make Arizona Chicken Steak
Ingredients for Steak:
- Boneless Chicken (Chest Pieces): 1
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Maida Flour for Coating: 2 tbsp
- Oil for marination): 1 tbsp
- Oil (for frying): as required
Ingredients for Butter Sauce:
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- Chopped Coriander or Parsley: 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1/4 tsp
- White Pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Add salt, white pepper, garlic paste, mustard paste, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and oil to chicken.
- Mix well and store in refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and coat in maida flour well.
- Heat oil in pan on low flame.
- Fry steak.
- Once fried from one side, change the side and fry well.
- Tasty Arizona Chicken Steak Recipe is ready.
- Pour butter sauce and serve with tomato ketchup.
Method for Butter Sauce:
- Add butter to pan.
- Add white pepper, garlic paste and coriander and mix well.
- Cook at low flame.
- Once butter is melted, butter sauce is ready.
Watch on Youtube:Arizona Chicken Steak Video
Arizona Steak Video Recipe