Monthly Archive November 2018
Jau or Sattu is a kind of grain used in different form of medications and human foods. Here we are telling the top 10 benefits of jau (barley) with usage tips.
Barley has a history of usage for different health problems. Even we find it in prophetic medications. We find recommendation for using barley in various Hadith
of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Read health benefits of barley and find jau sattu and shake recipe as well.
What are PCOs?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age. Women with PCOS may have infrequent or prolonged menstrual periods. The ovaries may develop numerous small collections of fluid (follicles) and fail to regularly release eggs.
The exact cause of PCOS is unknown. Early diagnosis and treatment along with weight loss may reduce the risk of long-term complications such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Signs and symptoms of PCOS vary. A diagnosis of PCOS is made when you experience at least two of these signs:
• Irregular periods. Infrequent, irregular or prolonged menstrual cycles are the most common sign of PCOS. For example, you might have fewer than nine periods a year, more than 35 days between periods and abnormally heavy periods.
• Excess androgen. Elevated levels of male hormone may result in physical signs, such as excess facial and body hair (hirsutism), and occasionally severe acne and male-pattern baldness.
• Polycystic ovaries. Your ovaries might be enlarged and contain follicles that surround the eggs. As a result, the ovaries might fail to function regularly.
• Weight gaining. Access weight gaining is also a symptom of PCOs.
PCOS signs and symptoms are typically more severe if you’re obese.
The exact cause of PCOS isn’t known. Factors that might play a role include:
• Excess insulin. Insulin is the hormone produced in the pancreas that allows cells to use sugar, your body’s primary energy supply. If your cells become resistant to the action of insulin, then your blood sugar levels can rise and your body might produce more insulin. Excess insulin might increase androgen production, causing difficulty with ovulation.
• Low-grade inflammation. This term is used to describe white blood cells’ production of substances to fight infection. Research has shown that women with PCOS have a type of low-grade inflammation that stimulates polycystic ovaries to produce androgens, which can lead to heart and blood vessel problems.
• Heredity. Research suggests that certain genes might be linked to PCOS.
• Excess androgen. The ovaries produce abnormally high levels of androgen, resulting in hirsute and acne.
Complications of PCOS can include:
• Gestational diabetes or pregnancy-induced high blood pressure
• Miscarriage or premature birth
• Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis — a severe liver inflammation caused by fat accumulation in the liver
• Metabolic syndrome — a cluster of conditions including high blood pressure, high blood sugar, and abnormal cholesterol or triglyceride levels that significantly increase your risk of cardiovascular disease
• Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes
• Sleep apnea
• Depression, anxiety and eating disorders
• Abnormal uterine bleeding
• Cancer of the uterine lining (endometrial cancer)
Obesity is associated with PCOS and can worsen complications of the disorder.
Find the procedure of Hair Protein Treatment at Home in Urdu and English and treat many of your hair problems naturally.
Common hair problems include hair fall, hair loss, dry hairs, split end hair, discoloration of hair and non-development of hairs. All these problems can be resolved with the help of protein hair treatment.
Is there a pack of mayonnaise in your home?
It is in mine.
You know mayonnaise has a treasure of protein. It is used as a food product which is applied on bread, used in burgers and sandwiches. However will tell you a new surprising use of mayonnaise.
Protein Hair Mask by Dr. Khurram
6 Health Benefits Of Munakka (Raisins)
Dried grapes or Munakka is related to the raisins family. The major difference between raisins and Munakka is that raisins are small yellowish colored without seeds on the other hand, Munakka is bigger in size, dark brown in color and it has a seed inside. Munakka is a big source of fiber. Research also proves that Munakka can prevent cancer also. There are many home remedies and health benefits of dried grapes or Munakka.
Some of the health benefits and remedies are mentioned below:
1. Aids digestion:
Munakka is a big source of fiber so it can aid digestion. Eating three pieces of Munakka soaked in ½ cup water daily 30 minutes before breakfast can help you to get rid of constipation and also check your digestive system all day long.
2. Helps boost immunity:
Rich in vitamin B and C, Munakka help strengthen your immunity and thus, your body becomes less susceptible to infections. It can prevent many diseases and infections. It clarifies the blood and makes it pure.
3. Improves eye sight:
Munakka is also very good for eye sight. Heat a cup of milk; add three Munakka to it and 1 tbsp of ghee. Take this milk daily at any time to improve your eye sight. Munakka is a source of vitamin C which is very beneficial for eyes. It prevents the dryness of eyes as well.
4. Cures high blood pressure:
Munakka is a great source to cure high blood pressure. It is very low fat. Take 1 piece of Munakka and 1 piece of garlic. Crush both of them together and eat before breakfast daily. You will never have any problem related to blood pressure.
5. Increase bone strength:
Munakka is rich in boron and calcium which makes it very essential for bones. Taking Munakka soaked in water daily can help you absorb these nutrients thus help in the strength of bones.
6. Prevents anemia:
Munakka is rich in iron which is very essential for blood. It clarifies the blood and also increases the hemoglobin level. It increases the blood flow in body thus prevents anemia. You can take 5 Munakka soaked in water daily before dinner to increase the hemoglobin level.
Munakka is a kind of a dried grape. Munakka is related to the raisins family. Munakka has so many health benefits. Munakka cures so many diseases and also prevents from deadly diseases. Munakka can be used in so many home remedies to cure bones issues, digestive issues, and blood pressure issues. Munakka is also eaten to increase the weak eyesight. Munakka is rich in iron, vitamin B and C, calcium and other important nutrients. Munakka also prevents cancer.
This is a very important article about the health benefits of Munakka. Hope you like the article about Munakka.
How to reduce uric acid from your body
How to reduce uric acid from your body – First of all, uric acid is a result of a metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides. A high level uric acid produce in the body can lead to a condition called gout. Now, gout is a kind of arthritis which is caused by the production of excess uric acid that forms crystals in the joints including fingers, toes, etc. This chemical can cause other medical conditions such as kidney stones and diabetes. Additionally, high levels of uric acid in the blood, also called hyperuricemia, can cause increased amount of uric acid in the body or excrete it through the kidneys. It can further lead to problems like gout arthritis, kidney stones and renal failures.
It is extremely important to report to the doctor when you encounter the symptoms of this disease. However, to help you make the symptoms less painful and relaxing, we have compiled a natural remedy to help reduce and control uric acid levels in your body. In addition, proper diagnosis and treatment by a healthcare professional is very important.
How can you control uric acid in the body?
Due to the breakdown of purine nucleotides, the body forms uric acid in the body that reaches the kidneys and then gets excreted through urine. However, when urine acid does not get out of body, it collects in excess and forms small crystals inside the body and joints. Due to this, the joints swell up in awkward places and it becomes highly painful along with uncomfortable.
Excess of uric acid does not only affect the physical body, but also cause mental illness. A balanced diet should be included in your daily life to promote the excretion of uric acid.
Symptoms of Excess Uric Acid:
1. Painful joints
2. Thumbs swollen
3. Swelling in toes
4. Swelling in joints
1. Increase intake of meat
2. Do not cook food in olive oil or other oils
3. Use less milk
4. Do not do any alcohol and smoking
5. Do not use omega-3 fatty acids related foods in your diet
Vinegar is a natural cleaner and detoxifier. It helps to extract toxicity out of our body, which includes uric acid. Drinking a glass of water mixed with a spoon of pure vinegar helps in reducing uric acid. Drinking it twice in a day for 4 weeks can control the production of uric acid.
Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and alkaline. Lemon helps break down uric acid and excrete it from the body faster. Squeeze a half piece of lemon and mix the juice with warm water and drinking it will help in reducing uric acid from the body. You can also flavor this drink with honey or sugar. Drink this solution in the early morning for 4 weeks. You can also take Vitamins C supplements with the advice from the doctor.
Drinking green tea after eating on a daily basis can help keep urine acid in control and prevent it from increasing.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, using foods that fiber is high keeps the urine acid control. These foods include spaghetti, dalha, millet, brokley, apple, canoe, pear, strawberry, bluere, cucumber, carrot, and banana. These can help prevent increase in uric acid inside the body.
Usually the urine acid increases in the body of individuals who do not eat food so, people experiencing gout should start eating a lot of fruits and vegetables every day. They should also make juices of fruits and vegetables for faster absorption. Drinking these juices will not only help control uric acid production but will also reduce your sugar level in blood.
Cherry and Strawberry
Cherry is a natural antioxidant that is proven by science to control uric acid. Cherry, blueberry and strawberry helps prevent uric acid from formatting crystals in joints.
Baking soda, also known by soda bicarbonate is extremely useful in reducing uric acid and reducing crystals from forming in the joints.
Baking soda helps in breaking down uric acid and excretes it through the kidneys. Mix half teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of warm water and drink it once a day. People who are over 60 years old and have high blood pressure, ask doctors before using this tip.
1. Eat 2-3 walnuts on an empty stomach; this helps control uric acid production in the body.
2. Drinking amla juice mixed with aloe vera gel can help excrete uric acid faster from the body.
3. Coconut water is a very powerful ingredient in controlling the level of uric acid production.
4. Mixing a spoon of honey and ashwagandha Powder in a glass of semi-warm water or milk and drinking it can help keep uric acid production controlled.
5. Eating two to three teaspoons of flax seeds help keep uric acid under control.
6. If urine acids increase, drink ginger mixed with a warm glass of water in the morning and don’t drink anything for two hours.
7. Use ajwain in food regularly.
8. Take a medium sized papaya and separate seeds. Crush and boil these seeds in two liters of water for 5-7 before cooling it down and drinking it.
Also remember to drink green tea at least 2-3 times a day.
اسموگ سے بچائوکے لیے احتیاطی تدابیر
Nowadays we are hearing a lot about smog. It can cause different diseases such as pain in eyes, low vision, breathing and lungs problems.
We must take due precautions to protect ourselves from diseases that smog can cause to us.
Following is a list of precautionary measures you must consider to keep the smog effects at the bay.