Tawa Kaleji Recipe
Tawa Kaleji is a traditional recipe and very simple to cook at home, enjoy the unique taste of chatpati tava kaliji with your family members and friends gathering. KFoods is sharing many of the best dishes that make your day memorable, these cuisines are presenting by the best cooking experts & chefs
• 1 kg Beef or Mutton liver
• Salt to taste
• 2 tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
• Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
• Turmeric powder ½ tsp
• Cumin 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
• Coriander 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
• Black pepper 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
• All spIce powder ¼ tsp
• Red chili 1 tsp (crushed)
• Onion 2 finely chopped
• Green chili 4 (thinly slIced)
• Fresh green Coriander 2 tbsp finely chopped
• Tomatoes 250 gm finely chopped
• Dry Fenugreek ¼ tsp
• Oil ½ cup
• Lemon juIce of 1
1. Cut liver into little cubes.
2. Marinate it in ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander seed, crushed black pepper, all spice powder, chopped onion, dry fenugreek, crushed chilies, finely chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, oil and salt.
3. Heat a griddle or frying pan and grease it.
4. Put the marinated liver on to the hot pan.
5. Stir fry till the liver is cooked and the spices are well combined.
6. Sprinkle some chopped green chili, sliced ginger and chopped green coriander leaves on top.
7. Now serve hot Tawa Kalaiji with naan, chapatti or paratha.