Recipes Added in CookBook, View & Save
Urdu Recipes (اردو)
Watch Live TV
Sea Food Recipes
Fried Fish Recipes
| Tandoori Fish Recipe
Tandoori Fish Recipe
Recipe Added in CookBook, View
Views (10168) |
Tandoori Fish is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Sea Food Recipes
1 (2-2 1/2 lb.)
Grind to a fine paste:
1 1/2 inch piece
3) Cube green
6) Red chilies powder 1 tbsp
Tandoori Fish Method / Tarika:
1. Cut and scale the fish, then wash well.
2. Wipe dry, apply the ground paste all over, inside the stomach and head as well.
3. Make four ashes on either side of the fish with a sharp knife to allow the spices to permeate.
4. Let stand in a cool place for 1 hour.
5. Pierce the fish lengthwise with a skewer (seekh) (using two skewers if one is not long enough) and cook in a tandoor or on a charcoal barbecue.
6. If these methods of cooking are not available, cook under a grill or bake in the oven.
7. Turn the fish ever 10 minutes and cook till lightly browned.
8. Heat the oil and brush on the fish with a pastry brush, feather or piece of cotton wool while cooking.
9. When the fish is barely cooked, sprinkle with garam masala and cook till a dark golden brown.
10. Serve garnished with slices of lemon.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions
View All Recipes
Posted by: Semi
Posted by: Ambreen
Posted by: Kamran
Reviews & Comments
Have you tried this recipe? Share your thoughts with us below.
Submit as Guest.
Enter the Code Shown:
Existing KFoods users.
New to KFoods?
Join for free!
More Sea Food Recipes
Fried Fish Recipes
Finger Fish Recipes
Fish Curry Recipes
Ask the Chef
• Tips for Burn Hair Due to Straightener
• Special Dal Fry Banane ka Tarika
• Tips for making Perfect Steam Roast
7 Easy Tips to Keep Fridge Clean and Organized
31 Jul 2015
Tips and Totkay
No Molood Bachon Ki Parwarish Ke Leye Khas Tips
30 Jul 2015
Health and Fitness
Barsaat Mein Chehre Ke Keel Mahase - Kese Chutkara Payen?
29 Jul 2015
Beauty and Skin Care
Sign up for Newsletter
Grocery Price List
Masala TV live
Best 100 Recipes
Ramadan Timings 2015
Follow Us on:
Copyrights © 2015 Kfoods.com All Rights Reserved