Stove or No-Oven Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe
Stove or No-Oven Bake Chocolate Cake is really healthy and scrumptious sweet cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you best taste without Oven. So let’s share this scrumptious and simple recipe with your friends and also try it yourself and give your views.
• Take a pan with lid (degchi)
• Small Round stones (bajri) to completely cover the base of the pan
• Eggs 6
• Sugar 7 tbsp
• Refined Flour 8 tbsp
• Coco powder 2 tsp
• Condensed / Sweet Milk 1 tbsp
• Water 1 cup
• Butter 1/2 kg
• Icing Sugar 6 tbsp
• Coco powder 1 tbsp
• Cooking Chocolate 1/2 kg
• Cherries as required
Stove Or No-Oven Bake Chocolate Cake Method / Tarika:1. Put the pan with stones on the stove and properly preheat it to bake the cake.
2. Try to cover the pan with the glass lid.
3. Beat eggs with electric beater.
4. Then add sugar and beat till sugar gets dissolved and mixture takes form of foam.
5. Add flour and mix well with beater. Slowly add flour to the mixture while constantly stirring/ beating it.
6. Add coco powder and mix.
7. It will take almost 7 to 10 minutes to mix all the ingredients well.
8. Pour the mixture in the mould and place the mould in the pan.
9. Keep the flame high.
10. Cover the pan and let the cake sponge rise.
11. When it starts rising, cover the pan with aluminum foil and then place the lid on it. Foil is placed so keep the sponge safe from water drops appeared in the form of steam.
12. Now put the flame on medium heat.
13. After 5 minutes, remove the foil to keep checking the sponge.
14. To make icing, make the butter bit soft to blend it with other ingredients.
15. Add icing sugar to butter and mix well with electric beater.
16. Add coco powder to the icing and mix. Add more coco powder if you want to make the icing dark.
17. To drizzle and keep sponge soft, take milk and add some water in it. Mix well
18. When sponge rises completely and is ready, take the mould out of the pan.
19. Leave to cool and take the sponge out carefully.
20. Cut the sponge from center into two halves and properly cover one half with the icing. Place the other half on it.
21. Use long knife to spread the icing neatly and finely.
22. Add some milk to make icing soft if required.
23. Now cover the cake with icing and place cherries on the top.
24. Crush / grate the cooking chocolate and sprinkle in the cake.
25. Garnish as desired and ready to serve.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions