Spicy Shahi Chargha Recipe
SPICY SHAHI CHARGHA,THIS IS MY FAVOURITE DISH, I LOVE THIS RECIPE B COZ I MADE THIS YUMMY DISH IN MY LIVE COOKING SHOW AT SUN TV 2012..... SO DELECTABLE....
November Recipe Contest 2013
• Chicken 1 1/2 kg (whole and slits marked on it)
• Ginger and Garlic paste 1 tbsp
• Red chilies 1 tbsp (coarsely ground)
• JuIce of Lemons 4
• Yellow food color 1/4 tsp
• White cumin 1 tsp (roasted and ground)
• Black pepper 1 tsp (coarsely ground)
• Vinegar 3 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Cooking Oil for frying
Wash the chicken inside and out, then marinate in salt, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger and garlic paste, red chilies, white cumin, black pepper and yellow food color. Refrigerate the marinated chicken for 4 hours. Half an hour before serving, heat oil in a deep pan or wok, deep fry the chicken on low heat, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with raita and paratha or dinner rolls.