Special Sweet Dahi Baray Recipe
Special Sweet Dahi Baray is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Iftar Items
Ramadan Recipe Contest 2014
1. Soak chana dal overnight, then drain the water and add baking soda, salt, zeera and chili powder and blitz by adding little water at a time. dont make it too runny.
2. Now fry them and keep aside (dont put them in water as yet)
3. Now make ur yogurt, whip it and add a little water and sugar.
4. Now in luke warm water soak the bara’s for few seconds and drain the excess the water by pressing between palms, once all the bara’s are added fold lightly,
5. Now garnish with chili powder and chat masala and papri. Yummy Dahi Baray r ready to eat for iftar.