Spanish Delight with Caramal Sauce Recipe
its taste is amazing simple yet easy to make
Ramadan Recipe Contest 2014
• Vanilla custard six table spoons leveled
• Plain sponge cake one
• Cream one packet
• Sugar 2 cups
1. Pour milk in a pan and put it on slow flame to minimize its quantity to approx one kg, as the milk changes its color n a little creamy add one sugar and stir to dissolve after five minutes six spoon vanilla custard dissolved in milk in the pan and again on a low flame stir slowly and leave again on slow flame.
2. In another pan put one cup sugar and put this pan on medium heat to make caramel stir continuously soon the sugar will start to melt as it fully melts put all the caramel in the custard and mix well.
3. Turn off the flame and Keep it to cool.
4. In a nice bowl, place the plain cake cut into pieces evenly and pour some milk on the cake so it may not dry.
5. Add half packet cream in the custard and mix well, and put all the custard over the cake and keep it in the fridge to cool serve chill and garnish with left over cream and chocolate chips.