Sooji Ka Halwa Recipe
Sooji Ka Halwa is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Desserts Recipes
1. Put the milk, sugar and 1 1/2 teacups of water in a large glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 5 minutes, stirring once in between after 2 1/2 minutes. Keep aside.
2. Put the ghee in another glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for about 15 seconds.
3. Add the semolina, mix well and microwave on HIGH for about 3 minutes, stirring inbetween after every 1 minute or until the semolina is light pink in colour.
4. Add the parboiled sweetened milk mixture and banana and mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring inbetween after every 30 seconds.
5. Sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
6. Serve hot.