Sohan Halwa Recipe
Sohan halwa is an example of Mughlai cuisine, and is popular in Delhi, Karachi and southern region of Pakistani Punjab including Multan and Dera Ghazi Khan. Here is an very easy recipe of sohan halwa lets try it now and give your views.
• Mix corn flour in 1 cup of water
• Allow it to dissolve properly.
• Dissolve saffron in water.
• Mix 3 cups of water in sugar and boil for it for sometime.
• Add milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
• Mix corn flour and saffron mixture to it.
• Cook the mixture over medium heat.
• As the mixture turns thick, start adding oil.
• Continue adding oil and stirring till the mixture gets separated.
• Add Badaam and pista.
• Place this mixture on greased plate.
• Keep it for cooling for a while.
• Cut into square pieces.
• Crunchy Sohan Halva is ready.