Shish Kebab Recipe
Shish Kebab is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
• 1 pound of Lamb Fillet or Lamb Leg (de-boned & cut into 1" cubes)
• 12 small Onions (optional)
• 1 tsp. of Salt
• ½ tsp. of Black Peppers (Kaali Mirch)
1. Cut meat into one-inch cubes. Season with salt and pepper and let it marinate for 1 hour.
2. Spear on to skewers, allowing six pieces of meat per person. Alternate lean and fatty meat with onions. Broil under a very hot flame or over charcoal until the outside is well browned and sizzling.
3. If broiled in the oven, sprinkle a little olive oil over meat before broiling so that it will not dry out.