Shahi Mutton Qorma By Chef Fauzia Recipe
Shahi Mutton Qorma By Chef Fauzia is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
1 1/2 lbs. of Mutton (Lamb or Goat)
3 medium Onions (thinly slIced)
1 oz. of Almonds (Baadaam)
4 Cloves of Garlic (Lasan)
1 oz. of Coriander Seeds (Dhania)
1 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) (or to taste)
1/2 tsp. of Garam Masala (whole mixture)
Salt (to taste)
1 pinch of Saffron (Zafran)
3/4 cups of Plain Yogurt
3/4 cup of Cream
1/2 cup of Cooking Oil
1) Wash the mutton well, dry and set aside.
2) Blend the coriander seeds, 1 onion, almonds and garlic together. Marinade the mutton in this mixture for about 2 hours.
3) Heat the oil and fry the remaining onions and set aside. Add the mutton to the oil and fry until the liquid dries up.
4) Add 3/4 cups of hot water and simmer until the meat is almost done or (3/4 cooked) OR pressure cook at 15 psi for 20 minutes. Reduce the pressure. Add salt and pepper. Uncover and dry the liquid.
5) Add the beaten yogurt and fry until the oil separates. Add the fried grounded onion. Beat the cream for about 5 minutes or until it is to a thick consistency.
6) Add the soaked or ground saffron. Mix it with the cooked mutton. Add the garam masala and bake at 250 degrees F for 1/2 hour. Serve garnished with chopped coriander leaves.