Paneer Methi Kofta curry Recipe
Paneer Methi Kofta curry is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Vegetable Recipes
• Paneer - 50gms
• methi - 1 bundle
• maida - little
• dhaniya powder - 1 tsp
• jeera powder - 1 tsp
• Chilli powder - half tsp
• Salt to taste
• onion - 2
• Tomato - 3
• Ginger Garlic paste - little
• Oil to fry
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
Paneer Methi Kofta Curry Method / Tarika:For Koftas:
1. Grate paneer. Mix it with finely chopped methi.
2. Add little maida with the above mixture so that it holds.
3. Add dhaniya powder, jeera powder, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
4. Make small balls out of the above mixture.
5. Heat oil and fry the balls till they are brown.
1. Grind onion and tomatoes.
2. Heat oil and put ginger garlic paste in that.
3. Add onion tomato mix in that and add a little salt and stir well till oil saperates.
4. Add Koftas to the above gravy.
5. Granish it with Coriander leaves.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions