Pan Pizza Recipe
Pan Pizza is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Italian Recipes
1. Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl.
2. Add water and stir to mix well.
3. Allow to sit for two minutes.
4. Add oil and stir again.
5. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
6. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
7. Divide dough into three balls.
8. In three 9" cake pans, put 3 Oz. of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
9. Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9" circle.
10. Place in cake pans.
11. Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
12. Cover with a plate.
13. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
0) Combine ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 475F 2.
2. Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1" of edge.
3. Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
4. Place toppings of your choice in this order
5. Pepperoni or Ham Vegetables Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef)
6. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese 6. Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
7. Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza serves/makes 4