Paarche (beef fillets): very simple Recipe
Paarche (beef fillets): very simple is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
Paarche (Beef Fillets): Very Simple Method / Tarika:Method
1) Beef fillets (thin) 200 gm
2) Red chili powder 1 1/2 tbsp
3) Salt as per taste
4) Oil for shallow fry
1. Rub the red chili powder n salt on beef fillets.
2. Use hot plate or (tawa) for best result.
3. spread oil on tawa and spread beef fillets one by one n cook on high flame.
4. Turn fillets both sides till golden brown.
5. Serve with salad and potatoes.
6. You can also GRILL the "Paarche" (beef fillets) for a different result.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions