NOODY NOODLES VEGE PIE Recipe
As the name suggests the dish comes from Arabia, although its origin has a deep connection with Southern China. In Arabia, it got influenced with local ingredient and taste. my mama made dis recipe dats y its spcl for me
• Ingredients for Noodles
1 tbsp Oil, 380 ml Coconut Milk, 50 gms blanched and slIced Carrots, Salt to taste, pepper to taste, 1 tsp granulated Sugar, 3 florets blanched Broccoli, 50 gms thinly slIced Zucchini, 50 gms cubed yellow Capsicum, 50 gms cubed red Capsicum, 50 gms cubed green Capsicum, 50 gms blanched and dIced babyCorn, 50 gms cubed Tofu or Bean curd, ½ tsp Lemon juIce, 200 gms bOiled rIce Noodles
• Ingredients for SpIce Paste:
1 tbsp Oil, 2 medium size chopped Onions, 1 tbsp finely chopped Garlic, 1 tbsp chopped galangal, 1 tbsp chopped Ginger, 1 stalk chopped Lemon grass, 1 tbsp chopped Celery, ½ tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tsp Coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp red Chilli powder
• Ingredients for Toppings:
50 gms red chilli flakes, 2 or 3 Lemon wedges, 50 gms finely chopped spring Onions, 50 gms fried Garlic, 50 gms fried onion, 50 gms dry roasted groundnuts, fresh Coriander leaves, bOiled egg (optional)
Recipe: (Nutrition: 250 kcal, Protein: 6.7 g)
• Heat oil in a wok and add all the ingredients for spice paste. Cook it and blend it into a paste when it cools down.
• To make NOODY NOODLES VEGE PIE, Heat oil in a pan, pour in the spice paste, also add salt, pepper and sugar. Then add coconut milk, all the vegetables and tofu or bean curd. Keep on simmer till everything gets cooked and still remains slightly crispy. Add a little water only if required.
• Add lemon juice and pour over boiled rice noodles and serve with toppings. You may add boiled egg if required.