Methi aloo paratha Recipe
Methi aloo paratha is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Bread Recipes
For the dough:
1. Wash and chop the fenugreek leaves finely.
2. Take the flour in a bowl, add salt and oil and mix well.
3. Then add the chopped fenugreek leaves and mix again.
4. Make soft dough by adding enough water.
5. Cover and keep aside.
For the stuffing
1. Mash the potatoes, and add finely chopped green chillies, ginger, paprika powder, 1/2 tsp of salt, garam masala, cumin, anardana powder and a teaspoon of oil. Mix well.
For the Paratha
1. Make a small ball from the dough, flatten it a bit and place 2 tbsp of the stuffing on it.
2. Turn up the edges of the dough so that the stuffing is concealed completely.
3. Dust the ball with some dry flour and gently roll the ball with a rolling pin, if you press it too hard then the filling may come out.
4. Make a paratha of medium thickness (about the same thickness as a pancake).
5. Then dry roast on a griddle/skillet/non stick pan, on medium heat.
6. Then flip and apply little oil or butter on both the sides, and cook till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
Serving suggestion: Parathas go best with yogurt, Indian pickles or tomato chutney.