Mazedad Mutton Badami Korma Recipe
Mazedad Mutton Badami Korma is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
February Recipe Contest 2014
1. In a bowl combine mutton, yogurt, Garlic/ginger paste, coriander powder, salt, garam masala powder, red chillies powder and poppy seeds, mix well.
2. Take oil in a pan and put onions, cook till they are golden brown, don’t over do it or else they will burn and turn black. Spread them over newspaper to keep them crisp.
3. Now crush the golden brown onions to tiny bits and add into the mutton mixture.
4. Add the mutton mixture into a pot and cover it, cook it on slow flame, till all the water dries.
5. When all the water is dried, cook it for further two minutes and then add 2 more glasses of water, cover again.
6. Grind cumin seeds, cardamons and almonds together and keep aside.
7. When mutton is soft and tender, add the grinded ingredients and mix well.
8. Cook it for further 7-9 minutes until gravy thickens and oil comes on the surface.
9. Slice rest of the almonds and spread on top.
10. Serve it hot with Naan